Ah, the Thanksgiving meal!
Turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, some more turkey, apple pie for dessert… then what? Time to hand wash the delicate china. Who’s got time for that when there are stories to tell and laughs to share with loved ones?
It’s a fun tradition to break out the fine china for a gathering like Thanksgiving, but for many families, hand-washing dozens of individual dishes, bowls, and plates just isn’t fun.
Melamine is colorful, unbreakable, versatile, and…. wait for it… dishwasher safe!
Whether you’re looking for an orange, purple, peach (Thanksgiving colors that are in stock now!), or just want a worry-free option for the holidays, consider Melamine dinnerware. Here are the Top 5 reasons you should use Melamine this holiday season.
- It’s not delicate like fine china. After dinner, the kids can go out and play Frisbee with it (though not recommended).
- It looks great. You’ll be a trendsetter.
- Let the dogs lick the plates clean before putting them into the dishwasher (the Melamine, not the dogs).
- It’s affordable. With the money you’ll save over fancy dinnerware, you can afford to buy more apple pie. Don’t forget the ice cream!
- It’s 100% BPA free! The plates won’t make your guests sick, so all you have to worry about is thoroughly cooking the turkey.